The use of the website WWW.BLUESOCKHOSTELS.COM is governed by the rules established in this legal disclaimer, in accordance with the provisions of current law to this effect. By using said site, users undertake to do so without infringing on current law, good faith, commonly accepted use or public order.
In compliance with said rules, we hereby inform you that this website and all of the material herein is the property of BLUESOCK HOSTELS ESPAÑA, S.L. (NIF: B-27.350.842) GRAN VÍA 6, 28013, MADRID (Lugo Commercial Register, Volume 369, Document 1, Page LU-11556), with contact e-mail address: INFO@BLUESOCKHOSTELS.COM
The website WWW.BLUESOCKHOSTELS.COM may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or exploited, in full or part, for commercial or any other purposes without the express consent of our company. Likewise, any use of the website for unlawful purposes against BLUESOCK HOSTELS ESPAÑA, S.L., or any other third party, or in any way that could damage or impede normal operations of the website is prohibited.
Any modification of the materials or their use for any other purposes is in violation of the registered trademarks.
Use of Bluesock Hostels online booking services
- ONLINE BOOKING SERVICES: these services shall be used to book rooms and/or beds at any of the Bluesock hostels. Use of said services entails full, unreserved acceptance, and therefore enforceability, of the general conditions in the latest update of these terms.
- BOOKING CONDITIONS: after using the service, the user will receive a confirmation email with a booking number. This email is their proof of booking and confirmation the booking has been accepted.
- GUARANTEE AND CANCELATION POLICY: all bookings made through this website must be guaranteed with a credit card, provided by the user on the form. In the case of a no-show or cancellation within 24 hours of arrival, the credit card provided on the booking will automatically be charged for one night’s accommodation and the booking will be cancelled.
- GENERAL RATES: Bluesock has a 1 day cancellation policy on this type of rates. No charges will apply if you cancel before 6pm on the day before arrival. If you cancel or fail to show, the rate for the first night will be charged to your credit card. To check the validity of your credit card and guarantee your booking, we reserve the rights to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival as a pre-authorisation.
- NON-REFUNDABLE RATES OR SPECIAL RATES: The total booking amount will be charged to your credit card. No refunds will be made. The special deal makes it worthwhile!
To cancel a booking, contact the hostel from Monday to Sunday.
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Controller: BLUESOCK HOSTELS ESPAÑA, S.L. (hereinafter THE ENTITY), with address at GRAN VÍA 6, 28013, MADRID (Lugo Commercial Register, Volume 369, Document 1, Page LU-11556).
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data collected will only be those outlined in the contact form, as well as those you provide us in the “Comments” section.
The ENTITY may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your navigation through the Website.
- Manage the Customer Service, to answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Process your data for commercial purposes, provided you have consented to the appropriate processing of personal data. To give us your consent to send you information about our services, you need to check the box “Yes, I want to receive commercial information”. Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
- Manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship the ENTITY maintains with you.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may imply the impossibility to manage your request through the contact form.
In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed them and having obtained their consent regarding the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2. LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legitimacy is based on the consent you give us by clicking on the “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY” button.
3. TRANSFERS RECIPIENTS
We will not transfer your data to third parties.
Our virtual infrastructure is based on a “cloud computing” model through ALTIA and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
Lastly, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or removal (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request the limitation of its processing, and to object to the processing.
- Right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you only need to make a request in writing and join a copy of your ID.
BLUESOCK HOSTELS ESPAÑA, S.L. has specific forms for this purpose. You only need to request them or submit your own letter to GRAN VÍA 6, 28013, MADRID or by email at email@example.com.
5. SECURITY MEASURE
BLUESOCK HOSTELS ESPAÑA, S.L. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized processing and/or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
We shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for any direct or indirect damage, financial hardship, loss of clientele or income resulting from the use of www.bluesockhostels.com
Links to other websites
If this website contains links to other websites or portals not managed by the group, this company hereby declares it has no control over said websites and shall not be held responsible for their contents. Any links this website may contain are provided solely for informational purposes, and shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the contents, owners, services or products offered on said sites. We reserve the right to eliminate any link at any time. We shall not be held responsible for the services provided by said third parties nor be liable in claims of any nature or lawsuits that may be lodged regarding said services.
Linking from another website to any of the pages on our website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the link is established, nor for the information or statements included therein.
- NO REPRODUCTION in full or part is allowed of any of the contents on the website www.bluesockhostels.com.
- THE WEBSITE THAT LINKS to our site may not make use of any brands, trade names, signs, names, logos, slogans or other distinctive elements that belong to the aforementioned companies*.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These conditions shall be governed by current law in the country where the BLUESOCK HOSTELS establishments are located, which shall apply in any cases not covered in these general terms and conditions in terms of interpretation, validity and execution. The aforementioned companies* and the user waive their rights to any other jurisdiction that may apply, and shall take up any discrepancies that may arise through the provision of the services to which these general terms and conditions pertain with the Courts of Santiago de Compostela.
BLUESOCK HOSTELS ESPAÑA, SL. (NIF: B-27.350.842) GRAN VÍA 6, 28013, MADRID
Rules and Regulations – Bluesock Hostels
For all legal purposes and effects, the management of “Bluesock Hostels” would like to inform its guests of the following rules and regulations in order that we can provide the best experience:
At check-in, a key will be provided to each guest. At checkout, all keys must be returned without any damages that impair their use. If all keys are not returned, or if they are damaged, € 1.00 (one euro) will be charged from the deposit or charged directly for each missing/damaged key.
When checking in, “Bluesock Hostels” reserves the right to request a deposit of between € 25,00 and € 50,00 per guest to guarantee any damages that may be caused during their stay.
At check-out, and once the absence of any damages likely to cause the deposit to be kept has been confirmed, the latter will be returned to the guest.
In the event that any damage caused to the premise is directly attributable to deliberate intent on the part of the guest, the amount required for compensation for the damage will be directly and automatically deducted from the value of the deposit, without prejudice to recourse to applicable legal procedures.
Out of courtesy, all guests are requested to minimize noise in common areas, especially corridors and areas near rooms.
No noise is permitted between 23:00 and 7:00 the next day (Decree-Law no. 9/2007, 17 January). If a guest persists in making noise after having been warned, the competent authorities will be called. Violation of these rules constitutes misconduct and may be sanctioned under applicable legal terms.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 4, no. 1, sub-heading p) of Law no. 63/2017, August 3, smoking is prohibited in the establishment.
Whenever there are infractions of this rule, any employee of the hostel must request that smokers abstain from smoking and, if the latter do not comply, the employee will call the administrative or police authorities, who will take appropriate measures.
The offence is punishable by a fine of 50 to 750 euros.
Without prejudice to the above and the general rules on local accommodation, in the hostel facilities guests should not:
- Alter the layout of the rooms
- Leave rubbish in common and private spaces;
- Excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages inside the hostel;
- Eat or drink, except on floor – 1 (only drinks purchased on the premises).
- Behave in a way that may jeopardize the regular operation of the hostel or disrupt the quality of service to be provided to other guests.
If a guest behaves in a way that is prohibited under the provisions of the previous point, he or she will be required to pay compensation of between 50 and 150 euros, depending on the damage caused to the hostel.
The “Bluesock Hostels” reserves the right to debit the amount for the compensation through the guest’s credit card, the details of which shall be submitted upon check-in.
Penalties for improper conduct:
The management of the establishment reserves the right to be reimbursed and as such to penalize individuals/or groups in the event of confirming non-compliance with the hostel’s rules of operation and therefore loss of profits and damages caused, in accordance with the previous clauses.