The use of the website WWW.BLUESOCKHOSTELS.COM is governed by the rules established in this legal disclaimer, in accordance with the provisions of current law to this effect. By using said site, users undertake to do so without infringing on current law, good faith, commonly accepted use or public order.
In compliance with said rules, we hereby inform you that this website and all of the material herein is the property of ALFA COMPANY INVESTMENTS LTD, with contact e-mail address: INFO@BLUESOCKHOSTELS.COM
The website WWW.BLUESOCKHOSTELS.COM may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or exploited, in full or part, for commercial or any other purposes without the express consent of our company. Likewise, any use of the website for unlawful purposes against ALFA COMPANY INVESTMENTS LTD, or any other third party, or in any way that could damage or impede normal operations of the website is prohibited.
Any modification of the materials or their use for any other purposes is in violation of the registered trademarks.
Use of Bluesock Hostels online booking services
- ONLINE BOOKING SERVICES: these services shall be used to book rooms and/or beds at any of the Bluesock hostels. Use of said services entails full, unreserved acceptance, and therefore enforceability, of the general conditions in the latest update of these terms.
- BOOKING CONDITIONS: after using the service, the user will receive a confirmation email with a booking number. This email is their proof of booking and confirmation the booking has been accepted.
- GUARANTEE AND CANCELATION POLICY: all bookings made through this website must be guaranteed with a credit card, provided by the user on the form. In the case of a no-show or cancellation within 24 hours of arrival, the credit card provided on the booking will automatically be charged for one night’s accommodation and the booking will be cancelled.
- GENERAL RATES: Bluesock has a 1 day cancellation policy on this type of rates. No charges will apply if you cancel before 6pm on the day before arrival. If you cancel or fail to show, the rate for the first night will be charged to your credit card. To check the validity of your credit card and guarantee your booking, we reserve the rights to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival as a pre-authorisation.
- NON-REFUNDABLE RATES OR SPECIAL RATES: The total booking amount will be charged to your credit card. No refunds will be made. The special deal makes it worthwhile!
To cancel a booking, contact the hostel from Monday to Sunday.
In accordance with the provisions of current law on the protection of personal data, we hereby inform you that said data will be handled by the corresponding companies*, and may be used for the following purposes in each specific case:
- SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS VIA THIS WEBSITE in order to request information or make a booking entails your consent for us to handle your data. The information obtained shall be used to provide the service requested and, specifically, to address your booking and/or information request, as well as to send you information on the services we provide.
- SENDING CVs: sending us your CV via this website entails your consent for us to handle your data for the purposes of selecting personnel to cover any possible vacancies in the company.
- FACILITATE ACCESS to the contents provided on the website.
- STUDY USE OF SERVICES by users and visitors.
- WE DO NOT TRANSFER INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES without prior consent from users, except when said transfers are between companies in the group that own the hostels where the guest would like to stay, the purpose of said transfer being to provide the service requested and, specifically, to address booking and/or information requests, as well as to send information on the services provided by the company, which has properly notified the corresponding legally recognised body.
If users are asked to provide personal details by means other than those described above, we will expressly and unequivocally notify them of the conditions under which said personal data is collected and the purposes for which it will be used, whether or not it is obligatory to provide it, the user’s rights in this regard, how they may exercise said rights, the recipient of the information, the entity in charge of handling the data and any other complementary information necessary.
YOU MAY EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT, DELETE AND OPPOSE to the handling of your personal details, according to the terms and conditions established under current law, in writing to the corresponding companies* at their respective addresses*.
Failure to provide the personal details required on the contact form may mean that we cannot process your request.
Likewise, by accepting this legal disclaimer, you hereby declare that the information and personal data provided are truthful and accurate.
Furthermore, we hereby notify you that we have implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and to prevent said data from being altered, lost, or handled and/or accessed without authorisation, taking into account the state of technology, nature of the data stored and risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which it is exposed.
We undertake to treat all personal details provided with absolute confidentiality and only use them for the indicated purposes.
We shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for any direct or indirect damage, financial hardship, loss of clientele or income resulting from the use of www.bluesockhostels.com
Links to other websites
If this website contains links to other websites or portals not managed by the group, this company hereby declares it has no control over said websites and shall not be held responsible for their contents. Any links this website may contain are provided solely for informational purposes, and shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the contents, owners, services or products offered on said sites. We reserve the right to eliminate any link at any time. We shall not be held responsible for the services provided by said third parties nor be liable in claims of any nature or lawsuits that may be lodged regarding said services.
Linking from another website to any of the pages on our website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the link is established, nor for the information or statements included therein.
- NO REPRODUCTION in full or part is allowed of any of the contents on the website www.bluesockhostels.com.
- THE WEBSITE THAT LINKS to our site may not make use of any brands, trade names, signs, names, logos, slogans or other distinctive elements that belong to the aforementioned companies*.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These conditions shall be governed by current law in the country where the BLUESOCK HOSTELS establishments are located, which shall apply in any cases not covered in these general terms and conditions in terms of interpretation, validity and execution. The aforementioned companies* and the user waive their rights to any other jurisdiction that may apply, and shall take up any discrepancies that may arise through the provision of the services to which these general terms and conditions pertain with the Courts of Santiago de Compostela.
*ALFA COMPANY INVESTMENTS LTD. (Registry number: 8746930), Office 3, Anchor Warehouse, Anchor Quay, Penryn, Cornwall. TR10 8GZ, UK. (Fiscal #: GB174408406)
Also, for Portugal: BLUESOCK HOSTELS PORTUGAL LDA. (Nº contribuinte: PT- 510.906.605) Rúa Infante D. Henrique, 1, 4050 – 297 Porto
Also, for Spain: ALFAWAY ESPAÑA SL. (NIF: B-27.350.842) Calle Juan Montes, 3 – 1º D, 27001, Lugo.