With the aim of promoting a healthy body and soul and calling for more sustainable mobility in cities, the Portuguese version of the global movement Critical Mass gets on two wheels on the last Friday of every month to make its declaration through the streets of Porto.
This activity is open to everyone and completely free. All you need is a bike to join this 2-hour tour that, in addition to allow you to work out and promote the use of the bicycle rather than motorized vehicles, will give you the opportunity to discover Porto from a different perspective and even make new friends. And if you’re not in top shape, no worries! In the Bicicletada, the slowest cyclists set the pace of the whole group.
- Fourth Edition of the Porto & Matosinhos Wave Series
- NOS Primavera Sound will fill Porto with music
on June 6, 7 and 8
- Alfândega do Porto presents the exhibition
“Banksy’s Dismaland and Others by Barry Cawston”
- Health, sustainability and tourism.
Join the “Bicecletada” in Porto
- LX Factory: A creative haven by the Banks of the Tagus