A new Bluesock hostel will open on May 29 in the heart of the Spanish capital, just in time for you to celebrate with us the Champions League Final, which will take place on June 1st at the Wanda Metropolitan Stadium.
Our Madrid hostel offers 33 rooms, with both private and shared options. Moreover, thanks to its central location (Gran Vía 6), you will have easy access to all the services and the many transport options to reach the stadium.
Do not miss the opportunity to attend this critical game between Tottenham Hotspurs and Liverpool, without forgetting the stellar performance of the American band Imagine Dragons right before the game.
Book your stay now!
- You are still in time to celebrate the 200 years of the Prado Museum
- In July, Cascais becomes the International Capital of Jazz
- The opening of Bluesock Hostels Madrid and the end of The Champions: A perfect combo
- Fourth Edition of the Porto & Matosinhos Wave Series
- NOS Primavera Sound will fill Porto with music
on June 6, 7 and 8