Although Lisbon has centuries of tradition, history coexists with prolific trends in urban art and contemporary design in the Portuguese capital.
With initiatives such as the Crono Project, in which 16 of the best European urban artists have embellished buildings in the city with their works, the Bairro Alto galleries, the minimal art industrial spaces of the Alcântara and Belém districts or the CCB, the city’s largest cultural centre with important art collections, every inch of Lisbon exudes creativity.
In addition, the city’s neighbourhoods are dotted with countless workshops of young designers, full of innovative ideas that makes wandering through Lisbon neighbourhoods to discover them always worthwhile.
- The opening of Bluesock Hostels Madrid and the end of The Champions: A perfect combo
- Fourth Edition of the Porto & Matosinhos Wave Series
- NOS Primavera Sound will fill Porto with music
on June 6, 7 and 8
- Alfândega do Porto presents the exhibition
“Banksy’s Dismaland and Others by Barry Cawston”
- Health, sustainability and tourism.
Join the “Bicecletada” in Porto