Solange, Erykah Badu, Interpol, J Balvin, Rosalia, Stereolab, James Blake, Jarvis Cocker … The list goes on. The eighth edition of NOS Primavera Sound, which will take place from June 6 to 8 in the Parque da Cidade do Porto, offers a festival for all tastes thanks to its eclectic line-up.
70 artists will perform on the different stages of the festival. The program includes everything from offerings for r&b lovers, with names like Solange Knowles and Erykah Badu, to indie rock by Interpol, the return to the stage of Stereolab or Spanish music’s hottest artist, Rosalía, without forgetting the outstanding reggaeton world figure, J Balvin.
Whatever your preference, the NOS Primavera Sound promises to exceed all expectations during 3 days of partying. Sounds good? Then come and enjoy it while staying at Bluesock Hostels Oporto! Just like the festival, we also offer a wide range of accommodation options so you can pick your favorite.
- In July, Cascais becomes the International Capital of Jazz
- The opening of Bluesock Hostels Madrid and the end of The Champions: A perfect combo
- Fourth Edition of the Porto & Matosinhos Wave Series
- NOS Primavera Sound will fill Porto with music
on June 6, 7 and 8
- Alfândega do Porto presents the exhibition
“Banksy’s Dismaland and Others by Barry Cawston”