Would you let your house be a stage for a concert? With this particular concept, Lisbon Living Room began to organize live music sessions in houses in the centre of Lisbon that were made available by their owners. They were looking for a pleasant place in which to enjoy intimate and different music, a space in which artists could experiment and improvise in a closer way. Now the event is repeated successfully on the last Sunday of every month, without exception.
Jazz, fado, flamenco, folk, blues, classical music… All genres are features in this initiative, in which artists from all over the world have already participated. A date in which the element of surprise also comes into play, as the stage chosen for the concert is unknown even for the musicians taking part until only a few days before the event.
If you do not want to miss the opportunity to enjoy one of these intimate musical sessions, stay tuned to the Lisbon Living Room blog and remember the date: the last Sunday of every month.
- You are still in time to celebrate the 200 years of the Prado Museum
- In July, Cascais becomes the International Capital of Jazz
- The opening of Bluesock Hostels Madrid and the end of The Champions: A perfect combo
- Fourth Edition of the Porto & Matosinhos Wave Series
- NOS Primavera Sound will fill Porto with music
on June 6, 7 and 8