With the 16th edition of EDP Cool Jazz festival, Cascais, 30 minutes from Lisbon, will welcome big names on the international music scene.
From July 9th to 31st, famous artists such as The Roots, Jessie J, Jamie Cullum, Diana Krall or Tom Jones will perform on the stage of the festival venues: the Manuel Possolo Hippodrome and the Marechal Carmona Park.
In addition to paid concerts, EDP Cool Jazz festival will also offer free music sessions on Sundays, called Lazy Sundays, in the gardens of Casa das Histórias Paula Rego.
Check out www.edpcooljazz.com for the full line-up, and enjoy the best concerts during your stay at Bluesock Hostels Lisbon.
- You are still in time to celebrate the 200 years of the Prado Museum
- In July, Cascais becomes the International Capital of Jazz
- The opening of Bluesock Hostels Madrid and the end of The Champions: A perfect combo
- Fourth Edition of the Porto & Matosinhos Wave Series
- NOS Primavera Sound will fill Porto with music
on June 6, 7 and 8