The biggest program of surfing events in Portugal kicks off on March 9 and 10 on the beaches of Porto and Matosinhos, with competitions and activities that will last until next October.
As in previous years, the Porto & Matosinhos Wave Series’s program seeks to strengthen these destinations as outstanding spots for the practice of this sports’ various disciplines.
Surf, longboard, stand up paddle, adaptive surfing… In this fourth edition, the Porto & Matosinhos Wave Series will include trials for the main national and regional championships, as well as a wide array of activities ranging from workshops, surf initiations, parties and music, without forgetting initiatives related to environmental awareness.
May will be the busiest month, with events among which stand out the Porto stage of the Meo Surf League, the country’s main competition in this discipline, or the premiere of Surf n ‘Dogs.
Follow the latest news of the Porto & Matosinhos Wave Series and check the complete agenda at http://ow.ly/gFfd30nVkt6
- You are still in time to celebrate the 200 years of the Prado Museum
- In July, Cascais becomes the International Capital of Jazz
- The opening of Bluesock Hostels Madrid and the end of The Champions: A perfect combo
- Fourth Edition of the Porto & Matosinhos Wave Series
- NOS Primavera Sound will fill Porto with music
on June 6, 7 and 8